Warrior Dash is the world’s largest obstacle race series, held on the most rugged terrain in more than 50 locations across the globe. Participants earn their Warrior helmet by tackling a fierce 3-4 mile course and 12 extreme obstacles. After conquering the Battleground, Warriors celebrate with turkey legs, beer steins and live music at a post-race party in a league of its own. To see it in action, check out our photo & video gallery!
Additional beer, clothing, merchandise and food items (think turkey legs, corn on the cob, etc.) will be available for purchase on race day. Vegetarian food options will be available, however gluten free food and beverages are not guaranteed.
*Beer is only available to those of legal drinking age. IDs will be checked on site.
*t-shirt design is subject to change
- Your photo ID
- $10 cash for parking
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy
- Spending money for extra beer, turkey legs, entertainment, apparel and merchandise
- A signed copy of our participant waiver. Click HERE to print yours. For a waiver in Spanish, please contact us HERE.
- Packet pick-up will be available on site and separated by gender, beginning one hour prior to the first wave of the day.
- Your packet includes your race bib with safety pins, t-shirt, Warrior helmet and any wristbands, eyeblack or extra helmets that you may have purchased during registration.
- You’ll need your photo ID to pick up your packet as well as a signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. We have copies on site, but to save time, print and complete the waiver at home by clicking HERE to download. For a waiver in Spanish, please contact us HERE.
- Picking up for a friend? For legal and liability reasons, we can only release the t-shirt and Warrior helmet. Race bibs and medals may not be picked up by anyone but the participant. In order to pick up a friend’s helmet and t-shirt, please bring a copy of your friend’s photo ID and a signed letter from your friend stating permission to pick their materials up on his or her behalf.
*Race packets and materials must be picked up on site. They will not be shipped to participants.
Warrior Dash is a self-timed event. There will be clocks at the start and finish lines, as well as clocks at each mile marker. We also encourage racers to bring a waterproof watch. For those interested in placing in their gender’s top 25 or to learn more about the World Championship event, please see “What does the competitive wave entail?”
Each race has a competitive wave at the start of the day. The top 25 males and top 25 females from each race’s competitive wave will be eligible to compete in the 2014 Warrior Dash World Championship event*. Please choose this wave during the registration process if you would like to run competitively. If you are already registered for another wave and would like to transfer to the competitive wave, please email us HERE and we can transfer you for free. You can also log into your RegistratioNation account and transfer yourself into this wave. Please note that the competitive wave will not be officially timed, but the top 25 male and top 25 female runners will be placed by race officials. The top three male and top three female finishers will receive a free entry to the World Championship event and will be recognized on stage during the 10am awards ceremony.
*More details and specifics on the Warrior Dash World Championship event-including location, date, cash prize information, and general reasons for bragging rights- are coming prior to the start of regular season races in early 2014.
In 2014, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be hosting a Warrior Dash World Championship event late in the season. The top 25 male and top 25 female finishers of each regular season Warrior Dash will be eligible to compete in the World Championship for the chance to win a cash prize and to receive the ultimate Warrior bragging rights. More details on this event will be announced prior to the start of regular season races in early 2014. If you’re interested in competing in the World Championship, you must sign up for the competitive wave during registration for your selected regular season Warrior Dash.
In 2014, we’re excited to announce we’ll be hosting a Warrior Dash World Championship event late in the season. The top 25 male and top 25 female finishers of each regular season Warrior Dash will be eligible to compete in the World Championship for the chance to win a cash prize and to receive the ultimate Warrior bragging rights. More details on this event will be announced prior to the start of regular season races in early 2014. If you’re interested in competing in the World Championship, you must sign up for the competitive wave during registration for your selected regular season Warrior Dash.
Music, food, beer and festival attractions kick off approximately 30 minutes after the first wave begins.
Entrance to the Warrior Dash festival area is free and open to the public. Cheering on Warriors and taking pictures in the festival and spectator viewing areas is highly encouraged. Outside food and drink is prohibited, but there will be plenty of options available for purchase. Personal tents and umbrellas are also prohibited, but there will be tables for public use.
For safety purposes, only registered participants, event staff and approved media will be allowed on the race course.
Participants are not obligated to attempt or complete any obstacle, including water obstacles or crossings (the existence, location, and depth of such obstacles depends on the venue). If participants are not comfortable attempting or able to complete any type of obstacle, they may go around it. Although participants who skip an obstacle will not be eligible to receive an overall place or age-group award, they will still receive a finisher’s medal.
Children of all ages are welcome in the festival area; however, please ensure that young children are accompanied by an adult at all times. To compete in Warrior Dash, participants much be at least 14 years of age. Participants under 18 years of age on race day must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at packet pick-up to sign a waiver and release. If a parent or guardian is unavailable on race day, please click HERE to download the waiver. For a waiver in Spanish, please contact us HERE.
Of course; Warriors love to dash with friends! If you plan on running with a group and want to be in the same wave, one person can register up to 25 participants. For groups larger than 25, please submit multiple registrations. Please note, if you sign up a group of Warriors together, you become the registration group’s owner. Only the group owner may make changes to his/her group’s registrations. Any transfer of event by the owner will encompass the entire registration group.
As set forth in the terms and conditions agreed to by each participant during the registration process, we do not offer refunds under any circumstance. You may change your event date, time and location or transfer your registration to another person by accessing your user account on RegistratioNation by visiting www.registrationation.com. From there, select “View Details” and then you will see options to transfer your registration or change events. If you have questions regarding your account, or registered as a guest, call our office at 773-687-4595. Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-7pm CST. Please contact us HERE if we are unable to take your call.
- All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline listed on your location’s page. This date will at midnight (11:59 p.m.) on the Thursday before the event; please note that all packets are made and shipped out on the Wednesday prior to the race. If your transfer is made on Wednesday or Thursday, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and make our packet pick-up staff aware of the change.
- If you cannot reach our office via phone, transfers will be accepted via email up until 11:59 p.m. on the transfer deadline. Please email email@example.com or submit a transfer request via your user profile in order to submit.
- Only the current registration owner may transfer their registration or another’s registration to another Warrior. The registration owner is the individual who purchased the original registration/s and the only one authorized to make changes to an event or participant.
- All transfers to a new participant will be assessed a $15 transfer fee. All transfers to a new event will be assessed a $15 transfer fee plus any additional difference in race price. All transfers between event days or wave times are free of charge and can be completed by editing your information on RegistratioNATION.com
- Participants have had success selling registrations on Craigslist or posting registrations to our Facebook page. If you are selling your registration, you will need to call in and authorize the transfer of registration to the new recipient, or they will not be able to pick up the packet on site. Warrior Dash does not take any responsibility for transactions made between third parties.
Yes, volunteering at Warrior Dash can serve as a great way to raise money for your local club or organization. For more information about volunteering at Warrior Dash and fundraising opportunities, contact us here.