- Discount: The more Warriors you round up, the better discount you will receive. Signing up for a Premium or Ultimate Package will give you even more bang for your buck; think meal vouchers and extra “free beer” tickets.
- Teambuilding: Round up your old high school buddies, college girlfriends, cousins, co-workers, or anyone else that you could use some quality bonding time with. There’s nothing like crawling through mud, facing your fear of heights, and powering through an uphill run to bring you closer as friends, co-workers, or family.
- Mud Mounds: There’s a reason we call it Warrior Nation (see #4). Warrior Dash requires mental grit, but also help and encouragement from your fellow Warriors. Climbing up and over a massive muddy mound will likely require a strong-arm pull from a friend, or at least a boost to get you high enough in the air.
- Warrior Nation: Join the community of over two million participants worldwide that have conquered the Battleground, rocked their fuzzy warrior helmet, and downed a beer while posing with a turkey leg in front of the stage. (Check out our universal symbol for “Helmets Up” below.)
- 5k training: Training is always better with a friend that can hold you accountable. Maybe you’re the friend that holds everyone else accountable. Either way, a workout with a friend at least feels a little less like working out.
- Pictures: We have Gameface to take care of your sickest action moments, but we know you need a little more proof post-event that you not only started the race, but you finished like a champ.
- The after-party: See video. Enough said.
So, what are you waiting for? See you on the Battleground!
Warrior Dash Race Director